Tuesday 2 October 2007

up north until thursday. The TV just informed me that Iceland has a fish dish for everyone. Not for me they don't, I'm a vegetarian.
Watched the Rangers game with Hefner tonight, good result, really enjoyed it and it was good to see him again. Been feeling pretty good lately. Kind of figuring out what I want from life, or as much as can be expected at 21 years old. Think I'm over the breakup, she called me today and I didn't go John Cusack on her, in fact I was really calm the entire time. It was a nice conversation I guess.
Girl a is leaving tomorrow. I'm totally bummed out about it. I saw her on Sunday night, I'm really going to miss her. Like, so much. On a positive side, I got Luis' number so I'll be seeing the portuguese/brazillian guys more. Got her cute aussie friend's number too, go me or whatever.
I'll write more when I get back to the capital, don't like typing on the laptop.

No comments: